Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bachmann - "My favorite gun is an AR-15"







“ ‘I'm a pretty good shot,’ the candidate admitted. ‘I learned how to hunt here in Iowa from my dad. I went through gun safety when I was 12.’
‘My favorite gun is an AR-15 because you can be so accurate with it,’ she explained. ‘And I scored the best in my class of any of the men too.’
‘The AR-15, that's a combat weapon’? [WHO radio host Jan] Mickelson asked.
‘I love it,’ Bachmann declared. ‘It's a great gun.’
‘It can be made automatic, but it's a semi-automatic .222,’ Mickelson said.
‘I like being accurate and that is a great gun’, Bachmann insisted.
‘Accurate and apparently lots of firepower and many, many shots,’ Mickelson noted. ‘How big is your magazine?’
‘You really want to know?’ Bachmann asked with a nervous laugh …”

No comments:

Post a Comment