Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bachmann - Finally Tells the Truth!

Being a constituent in CD6 and unfortunately having Bachmann as my rep - she finally said something yesterday that was the absolute truth.


“I am a very real person, I am not a politician,” she said during a speech to her supporters. “Nor do I ever hope or aspire to be a politician.”


I am not a politician,” she said during a speech to her supporters.
“Nor do I ever hope or aspire to be a politician.”
Trust me, Michele - you are a nutcase - not a politician!
There's a lot of people in CD6 who agree - You are not a politician!
By the way, Michele - how many Congressional votes did you miss during your aborted Presidential run - will the state of Minnesota be receiving a refund on all your pay during that time?

No comments:

Post a Comment