Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holder on SC Voter ID Bill - is not a win

I'm seeing a lot of tweets about how important Holder's actions were in SC.


Mike Papantonio is on the Ed Schultz show today - and he was talking about how Holder waited too long.

His premise is that the SC AG can hold up Holder in the courts until after the 2012 election.

What Papantonio does not know is:
SC Attorney General is Allan Wilson
Alan Wilson, son of Joe Wilson
Joe Wilson is an ALEC ALUMNI


Therefore if Papantonio's premise is correct.
Based on my additional information - Holder wasted his time.

#alec

3 comments:

  1. So you are on twitter - what is your username as I would love to give credit to you in my tweets. You write great stuff! Keep up the excellent work!

    @progress2day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment - I try very hard to be relevant.

    Sorry didn't mean to mislead you - I don't tweet -but I surf/lurk/sneak through tweet sites for info.

    I really appreciate all the support you have given me - I can't imagine what my traffic would be without you - Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome - thank you for exposing ALEC, Koch & GOP lies! If you are ever on twitter, please look me up. Until then, keep doing what you're doing. It's really appreciated!

    @Progress2day

    ReplyDelete